Last updated: August 2017
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY:
- Our Websites Only: This policy sets forth the way that we collect and use the personally and non-personally identifiable information collected through websites that we own and control.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Websites We Do Not Own or Control: Any information collected by websites that we do not own and control.
- Does not apply to websites in which we provide links: This policy does not apply to websites of other companies, individuals or organization to which we may provide links. These websites will have their own policies relating to your privacy and the information in which they collect from you. Please consult other sites’ policies as we have no control over the information you submit to those pages that are controlled by third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Personally Identifiable Information: This includes your name, business name, business title, and email address. The only information we collect is information that you chose to provide us. For example, if you click “contact us” and fill out the form, we may collect your name and e-mail address so that we can respond to your communication. We also collect your e-mail address for our newsletter purposes when you expressly sign up for the newsletter.
- We will never ask you for your social security number or password for sites other than Ours.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Information regarding how many times you visit specific pages of our website, data regarding mouse click history and your IP address. The website automatically recognizes and stores some information about your “click patterns.”
- Cookies: Usage of cookies is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while you visit Our site.
- Log Files & Pixels: Like most web site servers, we may use log files to collect non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to: browser type, city location, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks, etc. We also use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. These files are used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement through the site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Log Files are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may share non-personally identifiable information with our affiliates and publicly at conferences or workshops, in articles, advertisements, and guest contributions.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
Personally Identifiable information: Primarily, we may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To deliver newsletters.
- To deliver notification of educational services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To complete any transaction or service requested BY YOU through our website.
- To contact you in response to an inquiry from you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We use non-personally identifiable information to determine how the website can better serve you and analyze the data about visits to the website. This includes trying to make the website content more interesting for visitors.
HOW WE STORE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
For now, your information is stored on a secure hard-drive owned by Us or on the secure servers of any of our marketing affiliates. If We move your personally identifiable information to a third-party server, it will be in a secure environment within a locked facility.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- Our Marketing Purposes: We may share this personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with our third-party affiliates, such as a marketing professional or an email listserve service that provides us with email services.
- Internally: This information is also available to all employees, agents and independent contractors.
- To Serve You: We may share this personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with our third-party affiliates, such as a marketing professional or an email list serve service in order to contact you regarding webinars or free educational programs. We may also use third-party affiliates such as marketing professionals to respond to requests from you.
- Legal Compliance: We will also share personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information in order to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of The Force, Inc.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: If, as part of any corporate reorganization process, including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships and sales of our assets.
- Joint Ventures: We do not currently provide any joint ventures with your information although we may contact you to notify you that we are working with a joint venture.
- Sale of Information: We do not sell your information.
If you do not want your information stored by us, please do not submit any information to us. If you provide your information to use and then later request it not be stored, please contact us at the below email address. If you need to update your information that we store, please contact us at the below email address. If you receive a communication from us and would prefer not to receive such a communication, please notify the sender. We will make reasonable efforts to honor your requests.
We do not currently have a blog.
If a user elects to refer a friend to Our website, we may ask for him/her for the friend’s name, email address, and country. We may use that information to send a one-time email inviting him/her to visit the site. The information will be stored for the sole purpose of sending the welcome email and tracking the success of our referral program. The “friend” may contact Us at any time to request to remove this information from our database and any emails will include an “unsubscribe” option.
We do not share your purchasing history.
A NOTE ABOUT SECURITY:
You should know that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide us over the web. You understand that any information you provide us through the website is done at your own risk. That being said, our use of our payment processing services includes a secure encryption to protect sensitive information.
We do not target our website to children under the age of 13. We also do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we are made aware of any such breach, we will delete any associated information.
Copyright © The Force, Inc.